Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, December 3, 2009

MacKenzie is 11 months!

My youngest is 11 months old today. It makes me so so sad.

I don't know why but the first year always flies by so so so fast!

She is walking, has 2 teeth, plays patty cake, points, shakes her head no, says Mama- Dada- Bite- Pappaw- uh huh- bath- cat- ball. That is all I think. She may say more than that but that's all i can think of. At her checkup on the 13th she was 29 1/2 inches and 19 pounds, 9 ounces. [86th % for Height, 50th for weight]. She is into everything and has learned to climb on her sissies bed in the last month.

She loves "table" food but will still eat banana baby food. She is such a joy to be around.

She is such a doll baby and i love her so so much! I look forward to watching her grow, like i have with Mhorgan. They are so cute together and mean so much to me.




<3



Mhorgan

No comments:

Post a Comment