Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, January 4, 2010

MacKenzie 1 year [yesterday] <3

I can't believe it.

This past year has flown by so so fast. I can't believe my baby girl is already a year old. Someone PLEASE stop the time. I can't stand my kids growing up this fast. It makes me so sad!


She went From THIS:



sweeeet baby girl

To this..






She is walking everywhere, knocks on doors, puts her tongue above her top lip and makes goofy sounds, says a few words, plays patty cake, gives 5, likes to scribble, loves baby dolls, likes to stack blocks, go swimming, and play with balls. She is just a joy to be around.

She went from 8.3 to over 20 pounds.. and 20 1/2 inches to over 30 inches... Tiny feet to a size 4 shoe. She has grown so much and is such a sweet little girl. She may sleep horribly but i just love to look at her. She definitely made our life that much more full and she made my big baby girl Mhorgan a big sister and that means everything.

I look forward to spending the next 17 years with her, at least, and watching her grow and change. She is definitely a great mix between her daddy and me... and looks like her own little person. She is the light of my life and means so much to me.

Sweet baby, i love you. You will forever be my baby.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie puh-tootie.

    I want to let you know that I have a BIG give-a-way starting on Sunday and it will be really fun. I am calling it SPREADING THE LOVE--cuz I love my FOLLOWERS. There are lots of gifts, from really cool vendors. Each week there will be SEVERAL winners--that is right it will be going on all month long. So you can come back each week and leave me a comment, to put your name in.

    You don't have to have a blog--you can e-mail me to enter your name.

    Followers get their name in once and if you have my button on your side bar your name will go in 5 more times.

    If you can double check your READER to see if you are getting my posts I would really appreciate it--for some reason Google has picked on me since the start of my blog and I always end up having them not post every few weeks.

    XO
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete