Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, March 7, 2010

just another sunday post


I am having major camera withdrawls. 

My husband had to go to Oklahoma City for a week for pole climbing school and my camera got left in the laptop/camera bag that we have. I was highly disappointed and upset when i realized that i would be without my camera until Wednesday when we are going over there to see him. It is 3 hours from here so i can't just jump in the car and drive over there to get my camera.. 

I will live. I will live. I will live. I keep telling myself.

I am sure going to miss him. 


I am hoping that this week will fly by. On Friday my niece Ivy is going to come and stay for a week with my mom. In the past 3 1/2 years i haven't gotten to spend too terribly much time with her. The live in Oklahoma city [where my husband is for the week doing his pole climbing school] and i don't get to see her alot. Her sister, Desiree, is 18 months old and i am hoping while they are in town I can take her 18 month pictures.


My girls are getting so big. It makes me sad. I don't like it.
I could do without the fits and talking back though... oh and the stomping of the feet like MacKenzie has started doing when she is upset or doesn't get her way. It is kind of annoying.


I have lots to do but don't feel like doing any of it. I better though or it will never ever ever get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment