Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, March 24, 2011

boring post :)

The last few days have been busy.

Monday Nick was off work and we tried to sleep in a little bit. It is nice to do that every once in awhile.. waking up next to him is always my favorite part of the morning :) That and the snuggles I get from the girls right after they wake up :) We ate at olive garden which is always yummy. I had me some very good soup and then we went home and Nick watched the girls while I took me a good long nap. He's the best :) That evening we ran to Walmart to get some stuff and then the girls went to mom and dads and watched a movie while I cleaned house. Mhorgan was going to stay at her house that night but she ended up coming home on the agreement that she could watch sleeping beauty and stay on Wednesday. Well she ended up not even staying last night.. but that's okay.

Tuesday we went to a friends house to shoot some more of her little girl. I did a shoot for her a month back and was getting some more shots of just her little girl for her. :) After that my mom came by and picked up my girls and I went to another shoot with a family that had won a contest my Mother in law had going on with her Historytellers page. I came home from that.. which by the way was a pretty good shoot and the people were really nice.. and then cooked dinner, did some laundry, studied for the meeting, and got the girls and myself ready. Busy day but a good one.

Yesterday, [Wednesday].. We went out to a place here called the Nature Center. The kids had a really great time and so did I. We were out there for 4 hours and i got real bad sunburned on my shoulders. I hope it turns into a tan. It doesn't really hurt.. just is really red. We got home about 4 and I laid down because i have been having horrible headaches lately. I hope that goes away! and then after supper I had Mhorgan help me make cookies and then i cleaned the house and put up the 5 loads of laundry that were done. :). I was stressed out when i started but when it was done that made me happy.

Today so far I have been editing, cleaning up messes, dealing with drains leaking, washing more clothes from yesterday, and just taking care of my littles. When Nick gets home from work I am going to see if he wants to go play outside for a little bit so i can get some pictures of the girls. I always neglect that when I am in the middle of a lot of shoots.. which I am editing 4 right now and then have 2 more this weekend.

I am in need of some suggestions on how to lose weight fast... healthy. :) thanks! I will write again soon :)


Listening to songs from my past it got me thinking..... I would not change a thing about the way my life turned out. I may have done stupid things but believe me when i tell you that i learned something from every single one of those stupid things I did.. and I have a wonderful life because of where I am now... and i have Two beautiful little girls who mean everything to me.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy week!! :)

    BTW.. I've had my blog since 2005 and finally started to use it again [family members were bugging me about it lol] - so follow me!! :) There's not much there yet but hopefully I will get into the habit of updating more

    ReplyDelete