Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I am going to start fresh here. I used to blog on Xanga all the time but it is totally dead and the majority of my friends on there are moving on over here :)

I have some posts from last year that I can't delete/ make private.. so if you want to, feel free to read those to get to know me a little bit better. This post will primarily be a "welcome" post for me for those of you who don't know me well to get to know me.

I am Whitney. I will be 25 in July and I have been married for 6 years [November 27th, 2004] to my best friend Nick. We started dating when i was 17 and were engaged for 3 months when we got married. It was fast but it has worked for us and proved to be the best decision we both ever made. Together we have two beautiful little girls... Mhorgan who will be 5 in May and MacKenzie who is 2 years old.



I have 5 neices who i love very much. Ivy- Kaya- Zoey- Desiree- Finnleigh. They range in age from 7 1/2 to 1 month and i adore them all. They are all very sweet girls and i do not know what i would do without any of them in my life. 










I am a stay at home wife and mommy. I spend my days cleaning, doing laundry, dancing, singing, playing outside, cooking, paying bills, teaching, reading, and just spending time with my kids. I am also a part time photographer. I love taking pictures, editing, meeting new faces, capturing a child's laughter, etc. It is so much fun! I couldn't ask for a better job then getting to stay home with my kids and to get to take pictures!

I was diagnosed in 2003 with something called Interstitial cystitis. It is hard at times.. but i don't let it define me. I have my good days and my bad days.. but i have learned to live with it.

I am addicted to Cake boss, NCIS, Teen mom, and pretty much anything else on TLC. 

I will be writing as much as i can about my kids day to day activities, their trials, their accomplishments, etc. I wouldn't change a thing :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't find your "follow me" button? Am I missing it??

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably deleted it accidently.. i will see about finding it. haha

    ReplyDelete