Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, November 30, 2009

About me

I don't usually like to talk about myself but i figured since this is a new blog i will write my life story [kidding, ha].

I was born in Arkansas in the summer of 86..[7.17]. Which makes me twenty three. I have lived in Arkansas my entire life.




At the age of Eighteen [2004] I married Nick. We had been together for only 6 months but had known each other for a couple of years before that. We hit it off right away when we started dating and were inseparable through those first 6 months. We have been married for FIVE years.

 
I never really thought that i would be a mom but 9 months after we got married i found out that i was pregnant with Mhorgan. She saved my life. She made me a mommy and i love her more than anything for that. She was such a beautiful baby and is such a beautiful little girl now.


MacKenzie was born January 3rd of 2009. When we got pregnant with her it was just what i needed. I had a very hard pregnancy. I was babysitting a little boy at the time, had a "friend" living with us, and then Nick had to leave for 3 1/2 months to go work out of town for a new job. It was hard but it made it worth it that much more when she was born. She is my miracle and i love her more than i could ever express. She is just BEAUTIFUL.


My life has not turned out the way that i expected but it has been worth it every step of the way. My girls mean everything to me and getting the chance to stay home with them means even more. They are both such beautiful little girls and i am truly blessed. <3

1 comment: