Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, November 30, 2009

What i want to do before i die



I have always been one to make lists. Always. I can remember being a little girl and making lists of things that i wanted to do, places that i wanted to go, what i wanted to be when i grew up. Lists have always been a part of my life it seems. On a daily basis it seems i make lists. I usually get most of the things done on them.. but i wanted to write a bigger list of things that i would like to see myself and my family do.

So.. Here is a list of things that i would like to do before i die. 
I will add to it as i think of things

Grow a garden
Get a boxer dog
Learn to drive a standard where i feel completely comfortable driving it
Write a "life story" book for my girls for when they get older
Become a Professional Photographer
Pay off my house
Learn to sew
Learn to play guitar
Read the entire bible
Stay in a five star hotel with Nick
Go on a cruise
See Colorado in the winter
Become Debt free
Buy Nick a corvette
Become an Interstitial Cystitis advocate
Regular Pioneer for a year
Learn how to make wine
Make a scrapbook for each of the girls
Have a third baby
Go to a razorback game
Shoot a gun
Beat a video game
Print one of my pictures really huge and hang it in the house.


3 comments:

  1. thats a good idea I need to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list!
    What's the first thing you are going to tackle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm i haven't thought much more than the list. :) I should put an order to it :) hah

    <3

    ReplyDelete